Friday, August 22, 2008

Wait Wait....

there are a few things that never fail to bring a smile to my face. right now i'm listening to wait wait don't tell me (NPR!) on podcast. it's pretty much my religion. in fact, i'm going to update my facebook profile right now.

this week carl kasell is away, i'm assuming covering the olympics, which means it's not quite as good as it is usually. but it's still excellent. they just had an eyebrow expert on, discussing tim kaine's eyebrows. and, they asked her opinion on obama and mccain. obama has perfect eyebrows, and mccain needs to dye his.

a 90 year old woman was granted her lifelong wish through the make-a-wish foundation: to be served fish and chips by a man wearing only a thong and a see-through apron

my favorite contestant is paula poundstone. everything that comes out of her mouth is gold.

and, ah, my favorite time of the week is coming to a close.

No comments: