Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Things I Want That Are Too Lame to Ask For as Gifts

But Probably Shouldn't Buy Myself Because I Am Poor (slash going to Vegas soon....)

A Compact 1TB External Hard Drive

$125 on amazon.com
I feel the need to back up my DVDs and keep movies on this baby. Especially the tv shows that people always borrow...and scratch up....

Invisible SHIELD for my iPhone
$25
I already have a case for Emmy with a cheapo plastic screen cover (that the case came with), but I get the feeling it's doing more harm than good. Because, you know, there are scratches all over the plastic screen cover from the pink case, and the metal perimeter is all scratched up....

Sewing Storage
I actually just bought a plastic storage box with compartments but hot diggity wooden sewing boxes are beautiful...I just need my own crafts room, yes?

No comments: